Wednesday 25 May 2016

Collab Day

Kiko Collab



Hello Everyone, 

This post is a little different. I am making this post in collaboration with one of my closest friends - Audrey. She has a blog as well where she talks about beauty and beauty in music industry. Please go and give her some love you can find here here!
We wanted to make a post about Kiko products. I have this one which is actually one of my faves. I love Kiko for their lipsticks and nail polishes. They have every colour of nail polish in their collection however, their lipsticks are laking some berry tones. If you know me I love my lipsticks to be bright. 
I am actually not sure if you can find this lipstick anymore. Some shops do sell their old stuff and some have completely got rid of their old things. I also don't remember the price of these as I bought them on a sale but I am pretty sure they are no more than £6. 
These are so lovely their texture is so light but so moisturising. It feels like oil on your lips but the pigment is so strong you hardly need much of the product.
Because it is like oil it might move a lot so I recommend wearing a lip liner underneath. 
This colour is just plain gorgeous, it is so pigmented you truly are wearing a perfect dark red lip. 
Because it comes in this pencil tube I thought you only get as much product as you can see but I was wrong you can sharpen this and use it again and again. 
This is a perfect lip balm with lipstick qualities! 

What are you lipstick faves? What do you look for in a perfect lip colour? 

Yours Izabele 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric