Tuesday 31 May 2016

Travelling

Hi, 

I have a confession to make. I have been not blogging for a long time. I love blogging don't get me wrong but first exams happened and then I went away to my home land so I didn't have time to sit down and type. 

Today's theme is going to be traveling. A while ago I went to Scotland and I was suppose to blog about my experience but I never got a chance. Now that I have also travelled to Lithuania I'm can kind of merging these trips together.  
I was scared to travel to the places I've never been. The reason why I was scared was because I didn't have a travel partner. I didn't want to take my mum with me, I wanted to have some fun. Of course I travelled back home all the time by myself but I don't count that as a big trip as I know the country and I have some sort of family or friend living in almost every city in Lithuania. If I get lost I can just call them up and stay with them. 
Travelling to Scotland was a bit like that. I was staying with my cousin so I didn't need a travelling partner but I got to see so many new things that I really had the experience of travelling. Not just going to the same places like I do when I am back home. 
I will include a few pretty shots later. 
Before going to Scotland I saw a movie 'How to be single', which kind of made me open my eyes to the possibility of travelling alone. NO SPOILERS! 
 I was scared of travelling alone but now I really don't mind. You shouldn't be scared about being on your own in a country where you don't know anything, sounds sarcastic but trust me you will be fine. Have a few trips with your friends or by visiting your friends first if you need to but remember there are not many people that like the same things as you do and sometimes their situations don't always allow them to travel. 
I really want to travel somewhere alone. I want to be able to go to a museum in a country I have never been and see the exhibitions that I want to see.
My final thought is: Don't depend on anyone but yourself. Go out and do the things you like. You will feel amazing! 

Now for the pictures, I will add both Scotland trip and Lithuania trip so you can see how beautiful it is. I am not sure if there is anything I can say about where to go as I believe we all have different likes but if you want more details I will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.

Scotland

Inverness


Urquhart Castle, Lock Ness


Dunrobin Castle


Strathpeffer


Findhorn beach


Lithuania, Klaipeda


Lithuania, Ventes Ragas


Lithuania, Silute



Yours Izabele 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric