Wednesday 24 August 2016

Do what you want


oh Hi, 

For a very long time I didn’t know what I want. I always used to fantasise about the perfect future but I always had a different fantasy every time I fantasise. That didn’t help me decide my future or what I want in my life. 
For a very long time I was alone and I didn’t like my own company. I needed someone with me. I wanted to have fun and laugh not just be in one room with my head. 
Over years and many different situations life threw at me I realised that I do like my own company. I like having the rhythm I have created for myself. I like talking to myself (we all do that, c’mon). I like how creative I get and how much I can get done. 
Of course this didn’t happen over one night. I have had many disappointing friendships and experiences. Some mistakes were smaller than others but through those mistakes you learn. You learn what you don’t like which is good because you can cross that of the list and try something new. I think it is better when you find something you don’t like/want as it pushes you to go and do or try something you never tried before. I think that sometimes when you know what you like you tend to stick with it and not try new experiences, I mean why would you when you like this one? 

I guess what I wanted to say in this post is that don’t be scared of mistakes. Don’t be scared of bad experiences. Do make mistakes so you will never do them again. When I was younger I always used to hear ‘learn form my mistakes’ but the thing is if it doesn’t hurt you, you won’t learn anything form it. What does’t kill you makes you stronger; that is true. Have bad relationships and friendships they will only teach you how to choose your partner or friend. They will teach you how selfish and bighearted people can be. Also just because it was a mistake it doesn’t mean that the friendship was bad. I had a friendships that didn’t last but I learned how much a person can love you. Now with that in mind I am going to message my long lost friend, not because I want her back, although I do but also because I think we need an explanation or she needs one from me. 

Don't be scared to make a step to the other side. 
Be brave.

Yours Izabele
xoxo 


P.S. The picture is from a beach I went to in Scotland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric