Monday 25 January 2016

Revolution Bronzers


I was buying my friend an eyeshadow palette for Christmas from Revolution and I came across this All About Bronze palette. I wanted to have a variety of bronzers so I thought this is the best option and it was only £6, which isn't so bad (from superdrug). There is also a contour palette like this one, which has darker colours. But what I really was after was an ashy colour I can use as contour. 
There are no colour names so I am going to follow the picture. It has 6 shimmery shades and 3 matte. I feel like the first two top ones are like a setting powder. The one on the right is very light but shimmery and I think it would be nice to set your concealer under your eyes and it will also brighten them. The one on the right is just a simple matte colour you can use as setting powder. 
The next line on your right is very light in colour bronzer. I suppose you can use as a natural bronzer it will give you a little shimmer and give some dimension to your face but not too much. The one on the left is the darkest orange in this palette. I used this one a few time and it is a fake tan colour but if you blend it properly you can work it. 
Third line from the top is my favourite. On the right it has this gorgeous gold shimmery bronzer. I feel like this is top holiday bronzer. With a tan this will look phenomenal. It is so so so pretty and when the colour fades you are left with gold shimmer. On the left is a nice matte bronzer with a little pink undertone - for everyday look.
The marbled brown bronzer on your right at the bottom has that everyday bronzer colour with some shimmer. The one on your left is just a pretty highlighter that has baby pink undertone but very sheer. 
These are pigmented but the colour fades. I love it. I love the big mirror and the colours and the fact that I have everything in there, powder, bronzer and highlighter. If I really need to save up some space I just take this and I have everything with me. I just love easy and simple products. 
If you are looking for something compact I highly recommend this and it doesn't break the bank. 

Have you tried Revolution? What is your favourite? Will you give this a go?

Yours Izabele
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried this but I love the wide range of uses and it sounds like such a pretty and useful set :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super useful. All the colours and that mirror is so good! And it is not that expensive!
      Thank you!
      Izabele xxxx

      Delete

AD

Design by | SweetElectric