Tuesday 26 January 2016

Kiko Eyeshadow Trio


Are you ready for Kiko posts? I have been shopping and I have tons of things to share with you! 
I am in love with Kiko. I have so many things from them and variety colours from their collections and I love it to bits. 
One thing I adore from Kiko is their eyeshadows. They have released now a third 'range' of their eyeshadows and they are just the best. These in the picture are from the second range called Infinite pigment eye shadows and they come in these pans rather than a secure box. To be completely honest I hate the fact that it comes in these pans because you can easily break them. 
I have three eyeshadow from this 'range'. Purely just because I got a lot of my eyeshadow colours in an original 'range'. When I talk about 'ranges' I mean their core range. They do other eyeshadows like Water eyeshadow which you can use both dry or wet there are also many glittery and shimmery eyeshadow that don't fall into these 'ranges' I am talking about. The reason they are different because they don't offer as many colours as the core 'range' does. I hope I didn't confuse you with all the 'range' talk. 
The ones I have are: 239 Matte Gray Taupe, which is a very light ashy/browny grey, 271 Pearly Gray, which is grey with like a light green undertone and shimmer, 289 Matte Dark Oak, which is very dark brown with ashy undertone. I use the 289 on my eyebrows when I am wearing a full make up, if I go for something really light on make up then I use 239. The difference between colours are massive but it works for me. I think using 239 with a full face makes me look like I don't have eyebrows. I would fill my eyebrows with 289 then brush it out and then if I need more definition I would go back to 239 and put that on top and then brush it out again. 
These eyeshadows are very pigmented but they blend so well and they stay on nicely. I just love them. Right now they are on offer for £2.80 their original price was £5.90. 
You can also look for palettes to put in these eyeshadows but I don't think they have many 2,4,6 eyeshadow palettes but you can find a single eyeshadow box for £1.90 on Kiko website.
I recommend you these shadows if you wanna have a few really good quality eyeshadows without hurting your bank account. These are the best!

Have you ever tried Kiko eyeshadows, or make up in general? What are your thoughts?

Yours Izabele
xoxo

1 comment:

AD

Design by | SweetElectric