Wednesday 27 January 2016

Luxury on your lips!


I told you about those Kiko posts. Here's another one! 
This is a limited addition Intently Lavish lipstick in Luscious Red. It is a very deep red with a little pink/purple undertone but very pretty and luxurious. It is super creamy and when it kind of dries out the colour stays very strong but it isn't sticky or glossy. 
I feel like this colour would look amazing on mature ladies as well as young people. I mean youngsters can pull anything of. 
The packaging - OMG. It is so luxurious and it feel so expensive. At first I was imagining Charlotte Tilbury's lipstick to feel this expensive but when I held her lipsticks it didn't feel as good as this one. Everything is in rose gold and it is kind of heavy. That is a good thing because heavy pens and heavy make up brushes give you more precision. 
I don't feel like it runs or that it dries so much your lips are gross. This lipstick make your lips worth a million, try it!
I absolutely love the detail on this lipstick and I just want to cherish it at the same time I wanna use it all and show the world what a great lipstick it is. It is a limited addition but, on Kiko website you can get this gorgeous beauty just for £3.80 and the shipping is free!!! What more do you want? 
If I haven't sold this beauty to you yet then I don't know what will. It is truly something!

Was I pushy enough? Do you feel like you need this lipstick? Please let me know.

Yours Izabele 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric