Sunday 29 November 2015

Natural Falsies


To continue my finds at Glossybox the second product I am going to talk about us these lashes. I have quite long eye lashes so I don't really go for false lashes. However, recently I fell in love with false eyelashes. My own eyelashes are quite long so the only reason why I use falsies is to create more volume. I usually stick to individual lashes because I find them easy to apply and I am in control of them. They are also quite fluffy so it gives me nice volume. I am crap at applying full eye falsies on myself. I know how to do it on other people but not on myself. I also think my eyelash shape makes it even trickier to apply. 
Anyway, I have tied to apply these lashes once and I must stay they are very natural. They are as long as my own lashes so it just creates more volume rather than length. I have used the glue that comes in this box but I really don't like it. I don't think it is as stick as I would like it to be and it dries out really quickly. 
I am thinking to cut these and to make them corner lashes because I like having that elongated eye look. 
Eyelure as a brand is amazing and I think you need to try quite a few pairs to know what suits you the best. You also need a lot of practice to know how to apply them on yourself so give it some time!
They are about £5 but you can find many different types of eyelashes for no more than £6.
You can always reuse them quite a few times but not too many because the bacteria will grow on these lashes and you might infect your eyes. To prolong them I suggest you apply mascara first and then false lashes that way won't have any product on them and you can use them for longer.

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric