Saturday 28 November 2015

Diamond Heart Primer


Since I received my Glossybox I was exited to try everything in the box. The first thing I tried was this Base Primer from Emite make up brand. I have never heard of this brand and I was exited to try it out. It looked super snazzy but this is just a travel size. It is a light coral colour inside but it doesn't make your skin pink. The smell is also quite pleasant and not too harsh. The light reflective particles create a nice glow, it also is colour correcting hence why the coral colour. The whole idea of primers is to make your foundation stay on for longer. It is as if a primer becomes a glue to your skin but not in a bad way. 
It is priced about £25 but as it is Swedish brand they usually price everything in euros. You can but this online on Emite website.
I recommend this to people who are struggling with foundation and also for those who want to look flawless without foundation because this primer does make you look flawless.

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric