Thursday 28 January 2016

Metallic Shine


Another Kiko post? Of course! 
It is a limited edition very metalicy and shimmery eyeshadow. Not gonna lie I though this was a cream eyeshadow even thought it did say on the website that it was a powder. I think the tub made me believe that it was cream eyeshadow. 
It is from Metallic Shine  collection in colour 06 Dynamic Taupe. I love this colour and consistency. It is super shimmery and has a bit of a grey undertone once it is on the lids. It is quite creamy too. I think this would be super nice for the inside corner. It stays on pretty well and I love how much of the product you get and it also comes in a snazzy as tub! 
As it is a limited edition I don't think Kiko shops have this but you can order it on their website and it is only £3.40. It comes in four very pretty colours and I feel like these eyeshadows are buildable. You can make them as sheen as possible or as strong. I also think it has that wet look once you apply as it so shimmery.  
It is such a good value for money and just a really nice treat for yourself. 

Tell me what is your go to eyeshadow for inside corner of your eyes? I would love to try some more new products. 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This shade looks lovely! I'm loving my pink gold Maybelline Color Tattoo at the moment, which has a lovely metallic finish, so I'd love to give this a go :D definitely must try Kiko products in 2016! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried that. I don't know why, at first I thought I never needed it and now I just always forget it.
    If you never ever tried any Kiko you really need to get your hands on it. I recommend starting with eyeshadows, lipsticks or nail polishes. They are the best!!

    I will follow on both!

    Thank you x
    Izabele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love this i really like shimmery shines like this for the corner of the eye ! I think it really adds something to eyeshadow :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does add something, it also make your eye look very bright. What is your favourite to use? Actually sometimes I even use highlighter in the corner! Here's a tip :D

      Thank you!

      Love Izabele xx

      Delete

AD

Design by | SweetElectric