Monday 22 August 2016

Oh hey Honey


Hello people, 

Let's talk about serums. I haven't really fully used a serum as such. I never bought one. I do think sometimes I need it but I just don't want to invest my money in it. Also the research you have to do for a good serum is very long and let's be honest I would rather be lazy. 
A good way to discover new products is by ordering beauty boxes. I got this little thing from Glossy Box. 
This is a Hey Honey honey silk serum that has loads of goods in it. It has silk amino acids, vitamin E, buckthorn oil to make your skin moisturised and radiant. It is all natural. You are suppose to apply it under your moisturiser or primer and it hydrates your skin and makes it silky soft and also gives a little glow.
The honey is antiseptic and it is suppose to protect your skin from the bacteria. 
I must agree with the hydration, glowing and making your skin silky, it really does that but I still got some spots but maybe it did make it better, I couldn't tell. 
Now the price of this is rocket high. On their website it says that the full size (30ml) is $41 and the travel size (10ml) is $15. 
The only good thing about this is that it lasts forever. You only need the tiniest little bit. 
Not gonna lie I really liked this serums. I am thinking about it and it was really nice on my skin and since I don't need a heavy duty serum I think this is the best for my kind of skin (or young skin). 
I do wanna try other serums to compare. I will not spend a fortune on a serum as I do not have that luxury so I will try my best to find something good on a cheap side. Maybe I should try TKMaxx they seem to have quite a good skincare range. 

Do you use serums? What are they? What's the difference? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric