Tuesday 30 August 2016

August favourites

Hello Everyone, 

I have been trying to do a favourites post for like three months and only now I had enough patience to do it. I always miss my opportunity. 
I love watching and reading monthly favourites as it is just simple way to find out a lot more products and also get a real opinion. 


1. 'The Sky is everywhere' Jandy Nelson 
First up is this book. I took probably a week to read this, not because it wasn't a good book but because I was too busy to read it. 
This books is from Zoella's book club, hence it has a sticker which I couldn't get off. I do have the whole bunch and I must say, I love them all. Young adult section is my favourite to read and I just loved this one. It had everything: love, pain, hurt, lies and interesting setting. I will not say much but all I can say is this is a story about how a girl is trying to deal with her life after her sister dies. 
My sister is only little and I am not that close with her as we live in two different countries so I don't know how would I deal with her loss but most probably not in the same way. Anyway it is a lovely read and I recommend. Also if you are a musician there is a great deal of music in there. 


2. Moschino Cheap & Chick 'I Love' perfume. 
I received this as a little present from my cousin. It is a fresh summery scent with a little kick. 
Although this one is a little hard to find at the shops it does have an amazing offer on Amazon



3. Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil 03. 

A long and fancy name for a lip oil. I have made a blog post about one before and I wasn't that much impressed with it. Recently I realised that I almost finished my honey lip oil so I bought one in red berry scent. 
I continuously reach for it. If I see it I always put it on. I just love it on my lips. I couldn't say that the oil made my lips magical, I much prefer Cremex when I need magic but in a long run I love this. It smells nice and it feels nice on your lips and it stays on your lips for a long time. Talking about scent I much prefer Red Berry over other two (Honey and Raspberry). I just think it smells like sweets and brings me back to the childhood.  
It is priced at £19. 


4. Sun, Traveling, Spain, Holidays. 

As from title you can understand that I went (or still am) to Spain. I am here as an Au Pair and I will be doing a post all about it after my time here is finished. 
In August, Spain is boiling. It was over 30 degrees all the time which means I get to much sun. 
I was always a winter girl. I love snow, and frost, and cold, and winter clothes and layering. But now I love the sun. I love to wake up and see the sun through my window. I must say I got used to the hot weather and even though I still get hot I now can stand the heat. 
Also I got a lovely tan which I am very attached too and I will be crying my eyes out when it fades. 
Now travelling, well everyone loves travelling. I love the airports, I love the plaines and flying and everything in general. I love the duty free and restaurants. Just love it all.


5. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. 

I LOVE NYX make up. They have such a good range and so many different colours to really suit everyones needs and wishes. They are like a pro brand with the most affordable prices. As it has all the blushes and contour and 50 different brow products (well not 50 but you get me).
If you haven't tried anything from NYX I highly recommend. My favourites are their lip products (I have a few types and I love them all) and their eyeshadow pans. I haven't tried other things from NYX so I cannot comment on them. 
This one is matte lipstick that dries and sets. However, it doesn't set as dry as many other liquid lipsticks and it does come off easily. This has a look of a liquid lipstick but the formula of a normal lipstick. 
This one is in colour Cannes and it is a nude colour with a little brown undertone. 


6. Bobbi Brown

I heard million things about Bobbi Brown but I never got to use it until now. Let me tell you something. This is amazing. I love the bronzer in Golden Light (£28.50) It gives such a nice colour and it stays for the whole day. It also changes a little bit throughout the day to give you the most beautiful bronzed look. Honestly worth the money! 
I love the eyeliner too, it is long wearing and apparently it doesn't move. Of course on me it doesn't wear long and it always transfers and runs as all of the other eyeliners do. However, the texture of this is amazing. It is thicker than MAC Black Track and it has more play time. It dries matte and very black. It costs £19 which is less than the MAC one and I think it is better than MAC as well.


7. Oval Brush.

Everyone has been raving about these Artiste Oval Brushes. I don't have that much money to spend on a set or even a brush so I got this one from Amazon for £1,70. I must say, this is insane. I can only imagine how much more insane the originals are, but right now this one will do too.  It gives full coverage with just the tiniest amount of product. The only downfall is it is too small for foundation. Of course I can use this too but it will take too much time and effort. 
I use this brush for the concealer. 



8. Sleek Matte Me. 

I am obsessed with these. I have recently done a post about these, so if you want to know more, here's the link


9. Lancome Hypnose Drama. 

What can I say. This is one of my favourite mascaras. On a more expensive side (£23.50) but it does everything. It brushes my lashes, lengthens them and adds volume. I love the bend wand and the fact that the bristles are shorter at the front and back and longer on the sides. The shorter bristles applies the product and also adds length while the longer bristles brushes and gives you a nice finish. 


10. Essence lip gloss. 

These are super affordable, high glosses in very nice and neutral colours. There are some brighter colours in the collection too but also very nude ones. 
These were about £2 although I cannot find them online, they do sell it in Walkinsons and probably Asda or other supermarkets. 
If you want a nice cheap lipgloss I highly recommend these! 


11. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blushers. 

Honestly I cannot get enough of these. They are so worth the £15.50 as you get so much product it would last you a lifetime. I just love it; the colours, the range and the finish. 
You can blend this out to have just a light wash of colour with some shimmer or you can intensify it.
Sandler also sells in it samples (£2 each) as well. You get a 1ml sample but I must say that 1 ml will last you a long time and if you have them all you will not need another blushes and only one drop is enough for both cheeks. 


12. Lipstick by Daniel Sandler. 

Last but most certainly not the least. Keeping with the Sandler theme this is the best lipstick I tried. The colour is drop dead gorgeous on your lips. When I saw it in the tube I was a bit disappointed. It looked liked a vintage red which I wasn't that happy about but once I applied it I was in love with this colour. It doesn't bleed, it is so pigmented and it last forever. Super moisturizing and just beautiful and a must in your make up bag. 
Priced at £13.25,  Casablanca is the best colour ever!!!! 

What are you favourites this month? 

Love Izabele
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric