Thursday 2 June 2016

primer posion


Hello pretty faces, 

I made a blog post about Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray and I talked about how much I liked it. When I bought a setting spray I also picked up this primer. Everyone knows Urban Decay primers and everyone is always talking about them. 
I have very oily eyelids and I always wanted to get this as I thought this would solve my problems. When I saw primer potion at the airport I thought I would by a travel size and see how I get on with it. The 10ml original tube costs £16 and a travel size is 5ml and it costs £8. I think this is brilliant, it is half the size and half the price. It also comes in three colours.
I didn't want to buy the whole thing just in case I don't like it. Now, you see when you have high hopes for something you really want to be surprised, and I was but in a negative way. I didn't really like this primer. It didn't prolong the eyeshadow wear. The blending was a lot easier and more vibrant but I wasn't looking for that, I was looking for long wearing product. 
Now that I got to use it a little bit more I am ok with it. I will not repurchase it though. 
When I use this I put a Collection eyeshadow pencil on top and then I add any eyeshadows. This way my eyeshadow stays put all day. Well it creases a little bit but not so much you can see it. 
I love using this eyeshadow stick on it's own but I find that with Urban Decay primer it stays on a little bit longer. 

What primer do you use? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. It's such a pity you didn't like the spray but at least you only bought a half size ! The setting spray sounds great though, I must of missed your post on that but I'm definitely going to give it a go now :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The spray is the best. I want to try new sprays and compere them!

      with Love, Izabele xxx

      Delete

AD

Design by | SweetElectric