Sunday 14 August 2016

Highlighter brighter than my future



Hello, 

I wanted to share this amazing find I got while I was roaming around the shops. Whenever I get to Superdrug I always check the MUA counters to see anything new they might have. They have super cheap make up and even if it is not good you don't feel that bad for buying it when it only cost you £2.
To my surprise I found this little germ. I swatched it at the shop an I instantly fell in love with this Highlighter. Not gonna lie I am not the biggest fan of cream products. I use a lot of powder products and sometimes the mixture of two don't blend as nice or maybe I just don't know how to blend them out. The point is I don't like them. 
When I swatched this at the shop I was blinded, literally. Well, maybe not. It was so pigmented and so creamy I couldn't wait to try it. With only costing me £3 and I can honestly say this is my holy grail. 
It is super bendable, so you can have your finish either sheer or very highlighting. It blends lovely over all the products; powder or cream. 
I am not gonna lie there was a time where I used to use it everyday and I can say you do tend to use up the product pretty quickly. 
I use this both ways - tap my brush into the product and apply it (gives nice sheer highlighting effect or for the small areas like the nose and cupids bow) or use it straight to the cheekbones which gives a very pigmented highlighting effect. 

If you are looking for a strong highlighter that the whole Instagram is going crazy for  I recommend this product! 

Your Izabele
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric