Monday 15 August 2016

Give your skin a drink


Hello from the Lush store, 

I love Lush and their new innovations and products. I don't have a bath so I cannot enjoy their seasonal bath bombs but I do enjoy other products. Their face range is kind of newish and I love it. I must say it is pricey but it is very nice and it also last a while. 
This moisturiser costs £13.95 for a 45ml tub which is a little bit less than normal tubs. It has sesame oil and rose petals and primrose oil to really moisturise your skin and give some TLC. It smells very nice and fresh. It does have a little hint of rose but not that much. 
It is literally a skin drink. I use it for the night mostly and it gives my face some grease like it deserves after a long day of wearing make up and sun. However, I don't wake up greasy, I wake up hydrated. 
I love this product and I am trying a few other moisturisers they have so I will keep you updated. 
If you are looking for something organic to help your skin especially for the winter months I really recommend this product. And also don't forget to keep the empty tubs (washed of course) when you have 6 (I think) you can get a free product! 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric