Tuesday 16 August 2016

Hey mama look at those cheeks!


Hello everybody, 

Now this one is a weird one. I read on someones blog about this bronzer but honestly I can't remember who it was. I really liked her post an she made me want to buy it straight away. Well I didn't buy it straight away but one day I was browsing on ASOS and I saw this bronzer she was talking about, and I thought let's try it. I was on a hunt for a nice bronzer as the ones I had didn't give me exactly what I wanted. 
This cost me £15 which is not that much but also not the cheapest and I think it is worth it. 
I never used any of The Balm products so I didn't know what to expect, but I was hoping for the best. Ever single The Balm product has a name and this one is called Bahama Mama. I honestly think they have they best names ever! 
The description on ASOS says that it is a bronzing powder & contour powder and I must say the colour is amazing for both. It is warm enough to give you that tan look but it also has enough ash undertone in it to contour. Of course it is no Kevyn Aucoin but I think it isn't far off. 
Besides having the best colour for bronzing and contouring it also stays put all day. Sometimes I find that at the end of the day I cannot see any of my bronzer left on my skin but this stays put all day. Of course it isn't as pigmented as when you first put it on. It fades a little but it is still there to give you a nice looking tan. 
The only place that I know that sells Bahama Mama is ASOS, if you know where else I can find The Balm range please leave me a comment so I know where to look for it. 
If you like to contour and bronze at the same time you will absolutely love this product! 

What to you use for contouring and for bronzing? Have you tried any other The Balm products? Which do you recommend? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric