Sunday 24 January 2016

Places to visit in London

London is a massive city and there is so much to visit in London. I want to share my London places I liked and still visit. You might have heard of these places and may have even visited them, or maybe you are planing your London vacation and I want to recommend some really cool places to explose. 


There is a Belgium chocolate place called Godiva. It has a few restaurants all around Central London but the one I visited was at Harrods. I must say it is quite pricy but so good. If you have never had a actual real hot chocolate (like melted hot chocolate) at a restaurant please try this. It is soooooo good. It has dark, milk and white chocolates and they also sell chocolate truffles or you can get fondue or crepes and it is just the best. It is super rich so you will definitely need some water with it. I can assure you, your soul will swim in chocolate after this and will be forever grateful. 


Made in Italy is the cutest little Italian restaurant. It is in Chelsea so it is very fancy. I have yet to go to Italy but when I think of Italy that's what I imagine their houses and restaurants look like. I mean the ones at the country side. It had wooden tables and chairs with lots of dried peppers and garlic hanging of the walls and very nice paintings.  All the waitresses (well when I was there) spoke Italian so you really get a full experience. It has a very pretty terrace so maybe visit this in the warmer months. In the summer the restaurant is full of flowers and greenery and it is the cutest. 
The food is also amazing. It is super tasty and actually you get a lot in one plate. They also make a pizza to share. I think this place is very Insta, I love it. 


I always wanted to have a place to go and see all the new art work. Saatchi gallery is just right for that. It is very modern and they always put up new things in there. You can find this gallery at Sloane Squire and it is admission free. Their art ranges from painting to pictures to sculptures. 
It is just a cool place to visit. Sure you might not get all the art but it is fun to see what artists get up to. 


If you have not tried Lola's you don't know what life is. Not only they are super cute but they are so tasty.  I have tried quite a few and I really liker Red Velvet as well as this one on your left. I think it was called Blackcurrant cheesecake.  These come in normal size cupcakes as well as small. I think it is super cute to gift your friend if you want to make them happy.  You can find them scattered around central London usually they have like a little stall but it looks really snazzy.
You need to try this!


To be honest London is full of fancy bakery shops that does lot of cute cupcakes. If you walk around central I guarantee you will find a few. To be honest I have never tried any of these bakeries but their windows always look so pretty and I just want to make tons of pictures to have as memories. 
They look so delicious. 


This is probably my favourite place to hang out. I love nights and I love rooftops. I always wanted to get a flat that has a little balcony that you can get onto and watch the city.  You can find this at One New Change at St. Pauls. It has a fancy as club on your right (that it on top floor of the shopping centre)  and on your left there is a roof top to look around. Because of the club there might be a cue don't be intimidated just ask the security and they will let you through if you wanna get on a roof top, unless you wanna go to that club then you gotta wait in a cue. 
I would suggest going at night, but that is just my preference. 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a nice time in London, it's such a beautiful city and I wish I'd spent more time there :) I'd love to explore some of these lovely places you've mentioned ( especially for that view ). I really want to go for a hot chocolate in harrods, oh my gosh that looks so so good ! I'd definitely want to try the crepes because I LOVE crepes :) I had a really good hot chocolate once in the cafe of The Chocolate Factory in York a while back and oh my gosh it was sooooo good hehe :)

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go for the view! It makes you feel things :D
      The chocolate is so rich but so good. A little tip, if you go the the chocolate you will get a spoon but that spoon is a straw too! I also like that you can choose to have dark, milk or white chocolate.
      If I'm ever on a way to York I will definielty check it out!!
      Thank you so much for reading and responding!

      Izabele xxx

      Delete

AD

Design by | SweetElectric