Thursday 18 August 2016

BB bronzer


Hello everyone, 

Once I was shopping for summer make up and I stumbled across this little thing. I have never seen a BB bronze cream so I was very intrigued and wanted to try it. As you may know the lights in the make up shops are the worse for picking your shade, however when I tried this Maybelline BB Bronzer on my hand I saw that it has a tint of colour and lot of golden glitter so it went straight to my basket. 
What this is, is a BB cream mixed with tan and golden shimmer. When it comes out the bottle is very dark but then you would blend it into your skin and it gives you a really nice tan and shimmer. After some time it sets into your skin and it evens your skin tone and it lightens in colour. It has a sheer foundation coverage with a tan and some shimmer.
It has the SPF of 25 and it comes in two colours: Light/Medium and Medium/Dark. Mine is Light/Medium.
Before I used to apply it with a brush but sometimes I'd have to really blend it out, now I put a little bead onto my finger rub it in between my hands and apply it as a normal moisturiser and I feel like this way it gives me the most natural finish. 
The price of BB Bronzer this is £6.99. 
If you feel like you are a little pale and want to give some warmth and a bit of shimmer I highly recommend this BB cream.  It has a very lovely fresh smell and it will last you a really long time as a little goes a long way. 

Have you found anything interesting and worth trying? What do you use during the warm summer months? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric