Friday 19 August 2016

Let's get serious


Hello, 

I have always raved about Kiko, I love their eyeshadows and their nail polishes and all the bronzers and lipsticks and basically everything. I love that it's cheap and also a good quality. However I always heard people talk about Make-up Geek eyeshadows and bronzers and blushes, and I just didn't know if it was worth the hype. Also in UK you can't get them easily. 
You can order Make-up Geek at Beauty Bay website and they are £4.95 for an eyeshadow pan, if your purchase is more than £15 you get shipping for free. They also have lots of other brands. 
Let's talk about these eyeshadows.
 I only have one colour here but I own five colours in total. I have never used eyeshadow so pigmented and cheap and bendable and long wearing. Make-up Geek got it good. It is literally the God of eyeshadow.
This one is in colour Americano and it is dark brown with lots of purple in. The pictures on the website are not the true colours but they are very close. Nor is mine.
I have never worked with eyeshadows so pigmented and they blend easily. They have a really good pay of and they last a long time. 
I recommend recommend recommend to try these eyeshadows and to fall in love with them. They have 94 colours to choose from so I am sure you will find something you like. They might have just a tiniest bit fall out. 
They are so worth it. 

Have you tried any Make up Geek products? What are you best eyeshadows? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric