Wednesday 1 June 2016

All nighter


Hello lovely people, 

I have never owned a setting spray however, I used setting sprays once or twice before and I kind of liked it. 
While I was at the airport I saw Urban Decay counter and I really wanted to try the setting spray. They were selling both travel size and original size, I picked up travel size. I do not want to invest my money into something I am not too sure about. Of course this wasn't cheap (£9 for a 30ml) it is still better than buying the whole this and not liking it. I had high hopes for this and I really like it. Of course it's not a spray that will make your make up stick forever, we sweat and produce a lot of oil that are stronger than setting sprays, so your make up does break down and disappear eventually. With this product I found that it takes a little bit longer to fade away and when it is fading it is fading away nicely and evenly. I spray the spray about three to four times mainly in my T zone. 
I am convinced that it last a while because I used it every day for two weeks and I still have a lot of left.
The original size, 118ml, costs £22 and they have two different setting sprays. One is the original one that I have and there is also Oil Control for those who get super oily.  

I highly recommend this product, in fact not just this particular one, I highly recommend a setting spray. I think it is a great innovation and we should really use it. 
This particular one is on a pricy side however, there a drug store brands that do setting sprays so you can try those too. 

Do you use a setting spray? How do you prolong your make-up? What setting sprays have you used? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric