Friday 27 November 2015

Beauty Box


I have known about Beauty Boxes even before they were IT but I never managed to get one.The first one I ever discovered was Glossybox. I have heard many good things about it. It uses really nice products and some of them are full size. 
You can get different subscription but it usually cost £10 + p&p (which is £3.95) per box. You can order yours here
You get a few leaflets in this. I had Graze box voucher, a thank you card from Glossybox and a card where all the products are listed and how to use them and their full size prices. 
I will be doing 5 separate blog posts talking about the products in this box.
All I say now is that I am extremely happy with this box and I also think this would make a great gift for your beauty lover friends. 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

P.S. For Diamond Heart Primer go here.
For Eyelashes go here.
For Royals Moisturiser go here.
For Revlon Nude Lipstick go here.
For MUA Eyeshadow Palette go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric