Thursday 5 May 2016

Eye brushes


I feel like eye brushes are such a personal choice. There are so many different shapes and sizes and there are a lot of pointless brushes too. How many different eye brushes do you need to apply different eyeshadow? Probably just one. So I am going to go ahead and share my must haves for eyes.  With some brushes you might disagree but these are my brushes that I take everywhere with me.


I call this an aplication brush. Well actually I don't apply all the eyeshadows with this, I only use it for final touches such as: applying glitter, applying lighter colour to the lid or any other touches that would require application rather than blending. I got this brush from Superdrug and this is just plain flat brush. Superdrug does have a smaller brush but I prefer this for the application. 


This is probably my favourite brush. I use it for everyhting. Applying and blending. I add a colour fist and then I would blend out the edges with this brush. This brush is from Real Techniques and it was in Nic's picks range. It is so fluffly and this is perfect for everything. If you have a spare one you could use it as a concealer brush I think it would do such a good job. 


Another Nic's picks brush from Real Techniques. This is an angled brush and it is amazing for blending or for building that eyeshadow eyeliner. I use it for both. I put a pencil on my lash line and I would blend it out. This give more blended look which is vey light and perfect for this season. It is also pretty amazing for the crease. On the top of the brush I add a little of a crease colour and I apply it to the crease. The shorter bristles do the blending while the longer bristles apply the product. This brush is amazing for the begginers as it so easy to use. 


Another Nic's Picks Real techniques brush. This is just a little angled brush. Amazing for eyeliner or for eyeshadow liner or for the brows. Just a must have in a girls bag.  These bristles are more tempered than the one before however I would like the to be more stiff. Or maybe less bristles.


This one my new discovery. I always see people use these brushes and I never knew why. This is just amazing to finish your eyeshadow look. I use this as my last step I also take some highlighter with this brush and blend it through the brow bone and blending the eyeshadow into the brow bone. It makes the look a lot softer for a perfect day look. Also you can kind of clean up any mistakes you've done with this. It is just amazing if you are a perfectionist and truly love make up. 


What are you go to eye brushes? 

Yours Izabele
XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric