Monday 28 March 2016

Make a Change


In winter time I get very dry hands. They go really red and dry where my knuckles are. I hate that so I am always on a hunt for something heavy duty. I love applying hand cream before bed so I really don't care if it is greasy or not as long as it does the job.
I was at The Body Shop picking a few skin care things and this cream was one of their top 5 most popular items in store. The representative explained all about the donation part as well as how, when to use it. 
Oh my this cream is amazing! 
First things first, it is unisex so men and women could wear it. To be honest I would say a man would love this smell more than a woman do. Personally I don't like it. To me it smells like clay with some plants and you'd think it could be a spa kind of smell but it is so active that it isn't relaxing. 
It comes in a green colour, not too pigmented and it is really rich and it blends in well. You don't need a lot of the product either. It is made from hemp seeds which are from cannabis flower. I know it might sound a little bit scare, trust me I am the biggest anti-drug person, but hemp seeds have so many medical qualities and they are so good to use and even eat as they contain so many good nourishing oils and vitamins.
 After application you can feel that something is on your hands but it is not oily or greasy it is soft and it kind of feels as if your hands are a little bit clammy.
As it is heavy duty moisturiser the best way to use it is before you go to sleep. I usually put it on as I finish scrolling through my phone and then I go to bed.
I am not lying my hands are soooo soft the next day it is unbelievable and it stays soft if I forget to use the the next day. Throughout the winter I have been using it and I can only say good things about it. 
Not only it is good for your skin but it is also a product that keeps on giving. It costs £11 and £1.50 goes to planet, animals and people as a donation. 
I personally think that this is the best heavy duty moisturiser I have ever tried. It also helps our planet! 

What hand creams are you using? Do you know any heavy duty creams? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric