Tuesday 15 March 2016

No to Yes to


I have seen Yes To range for so long and I was very curious to see how these products work. I knew they are natural and very good for your skin so when I was on a hunt for a night cream I thought I would try this. 
To be honest I don't think it did much. It is a cream and it moisturises but I wish it was richer for a night cream. It felt like a day cream.  
HOWEVER, it breaks me out! I am shocked how can something natural break me out but it does. I have tried it three times and all those times it broke me out. I never get acne spots but with this cream I did. It also had that unpleasant carroty smell that would linger after you put the cream on for a bit. 
I was so disappointed. This cost me £9.99 and I really want my money back. 

What are your experiences with Yes to? What should I try? 

Yours Izabele 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric