Tuesday 29 March 2016

Champagne Glitter


Lately I have been obsessed with NikkieTutorials tutorials and her love for glitter is so inspiring so I thought I would give glitter a go. I have never owned a glitter for eyes. 
I was browsing in H&M as they had a make up range; to my surprise they changed the whole range and brought so many new cool things that I wanted to buy everything. I got quite a few things, I will keep you updated! 
This glitter is £4.99 and it weights 3.5 grams. It might sound like not a lot but there is so much in it, as glitter practically weights nothing. I honestly think it will last me a lifetime. You can't be wearing glitter everyday it is too messy. Well you can and if you do you go girl! 
It is like champagne colour with a warm undertone. The actual colour of this is called Catherine Wheel.  
As it is loose glitter it will fall out everywhere. Make sure you tap the excess and build it rather than clean up the mess after. It is not an eyeshadow so you most probably will have to have some sort of sticky coat under for the glitter. I usually use a primer and apply the glitter on a wet primer. There are glitter glue you can use too. I never tried the glue. 
It is definitely not a dust glitter, I would say it is quite chunky but it is super pretty. The top nozzle comes in rubber so you can really control how much glitter you want. The black nob on the top is secure as well. It is a nightmare to open this thing up. 
You might not be able to find these in every H&M store. I only found the range in the biggest store in Oxford Circus but you can always buy it online. 

Do you use glitter? What brands do you recommend? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric