Friday 4 December 2015

Pintrest

I really wanna talk about Pintrest. Not sure why but I do. 
I know that nowadays everyone is on top with their social media and Pinterest is no different from any other social media. Probably most of you know what it is and have accounts so why am I talking about it? 
Well I really love it, I do. Whenever I have no ideas or when I have a vague idea and need some guidance I always refer to Pinterest. It has everything. Fashion, DIYs, tips, it teaches how to do stuff, recipes. It is like our grandma's they/ it knows everything. But because it is not interactive social media I find it that I often forget about it completely until I am desperate again. Even when I am bored out of my head I don't check it. I only check it when I need to. Please tell that I am not the only one? 
I don't know what is it about Pinterest that lets you forget its existence easily. Yet when you get into and find some really good gems it's obsessive. 
All in all I just wanted to remind you that maybe that idea that you have in your head could be found on Pinterest so it doesn't become just an idea; it becomes a real thing. I suppose if our grandma's and great grandma's learned how to use it, we wouldn't be able to get them off the site and we will always get invited to see new things they make or try something they cooked. It really is a great idea and a website! 

*now that I have written this blog let me go on and scroll through my Pinterest. ;) *

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric