Thursday 3 December 2015

The Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire

I was contemplating on making a post about this but then I though, if I am sharing everything with you guys then I should share this too.
I went to see TATINOF and it was amazing. 
For those who doesn't know what it means it is baically a show two youtubers (AmaizingPhil and Danisnotonfire) had put on to go with their new book.
I am always a little skeptical what new thing youtubers do. The book is the thing now all the youtubers release alongside signings but I was super proud that Dan and Phil managed to pull of a proper theatrical show. I wanted to see it when it first came out but I was a bit late to the party but when they announced new days I bought a ticket for me and my friend. It was funny because the day before tickets went on sale me and my friend met up and we were talking about the show and she said that she would love to go. So when the tickets went live the next day I bought for both of us even though she was still sleeping and I didn't have her consent. Then 3 minutes later we had power cut! Three minutes after I bought the tickets! If that is not a sign I don't know what is! 
The show was amazing. I wanted it to be longer but I can't have all at once. Of course I won't spoil anything but I cannot wait until the footage comes out so you all can see it, if you haven't that is. I am guessing it won't be up for quite a while! 
There was so much to the show and you can really tell they put their hearts to it. It was linked to the book big time but it was from a different perspective. 
If you are thinking of going but you are not sure I must tell you that this show is money worth spend!!! 

Yours Izabele
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric