Wednesday 2 September 2015

Skin Care

My Skin Care Products


Hi there pretty faces! Today I'll show you my skincare products. There will be some of my favorite make-up removing products and some skincare. I do know I'm not the best at taking care of my skin but my skin isn't bad so I can get away with it. (Touch wood before I jinx it.)  

1. Boots eye make-up remover lotion - probably the best make up remover I've used!!! and believe me I used a lot of these! It nice and rich in oils so it doesn't dry your eye area. It is brilliant with waterproof make up too. It might have and awkward sting in the beginning but it's nothing. And it is cheap!














2. B.Pure Micellar Water - it is 3-in-1 cleanser, which tones cleanses and refreshes the skin. It cleanses the impurities such as left over make up and it in a way cleanses some bacteria which can cause pimples. I've noticed I don't get as much spots as I used to. I use it every night when I'm taking my make up off and then washing my face as it tastes really bad if it get onto your lips.












3. Embryolisse Lait-Crem Concente - if you know a lot of pro make up artist you would know they looooove this moisturizer. It works both as moisturizer and a primer. It is really light in texture and smells like roses (but not too strong.) It is made by pharmaceutical company and it is on a pricey side however feelunique.com website does a lot of discount on this product so you can get 75ml for just over £10 which is reasonable knowing how good this is. It feels as if it doesn't do anything to your face but then it works because it keeps your skin in the same way and keeps the moisture of the skin. (I hope I haven't lost you there.) And I love this product, as you can see from how much I used it. 







4. Soap and Glory Glow Job - another favorite moisturizer of mine. However, I would cast it more as winter product. It is a very rich moisturizer with a tan beads. This is not a BB or CC cream this doesn't have coverage this just gives you that bit of a summer tan. Personally I think those beads are fun and you can almost control how much tan you want - if you want darker skin you'd put more of this cream and vice versa, THIS DOESN'T GIVE YOU COVERAGE but it gives you that optical illusion and it photographs very well. I think people with oily skin should not use it as it is quite glowy and it develops even oilier look on your skin throughout the day. Also I find it weird smelling, to me it smells like tooth paste, but a little goes a long way.



5. St Ives Apricot Scrub - ahhh another lovely product. Seriously smells amazing, does a really good job and is sensible to your skin what more do you want. The beads are not too scrubby it feels is as if it is massaging your skin and it is not soapy which I really like. And yes it is travel size because what's the point in buying the whole thing if you may not like it?! And this lasted me quite long. If you done your homework you should know that scrubs are only one a week or twice a week treat. You should avoid scrubs if you have acne especially! Because you just distribute bacteria all over your face so you will end up with more spots. To avoid that you should use acid products as they kill the bacteria or if you really like scrubby things you should look into acid pads like the ones from first aid. ;) 




6. Garnier Essentials Hydrating Day Care -  last and probably the least as I did not like this product at all. It has done nothing for me, no hydration, no softness nothing and the texture was really weird not sure whether I liked it or not. It was gel like texture and it was green (not that it matter to me.) Also it didn't have much sent either. Will not recommend this at all. 










I will be improving on my skin care and I will show you later once I gather all of my stuff and maybe will give you step by step on how I use it. 
Stay happy, stay positive! 

Yours Izabele
     xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric