Tuesday 19 April 2016

Primed & Ready



Hello, 

I must admit Boots brands such as Collection, Barry-M, 17 are great for very affordable products. Of course some of these are going to be your holy grail and others are a total miss. 
There are some Collection products I like but this one is not one of them. 
I have super oily eyelids and this does nothing to me. It doesn't prolong the wear of my eyeshadows, it doesn't illuminate. In fact I am not so sure how you are suppose to use it. 
It is quite sticky in texture and it takes time to dry. Now this makes me think that I am suppose to use this primer and add eyeshadow so it works as a glue to my eyeshadow. Or should I use as little as possible and have it to dry very quickly and set into the eye. I tried both ways and both ways it was rubbish. 
There are pluses to this product too for example it is super cheap for the quantity you get. You pay £4.99 for a 15ml tube. This might sound not a lot but trust me it will last you two lifetimes. 
I suppose that is a plus side of this product. I mean if this works for you then it is a double win. 
However, I wouldn't be me if I didn't find use for this. Remember I had a Glitter post?
So I use it as my glue for glitter. As I said before it is quite sticky so I pack loads of primer on the eyes and add glitter while it is still sticky. I mean yeah it moves during the day but it is an alternative to a glitter glue. 
With this product I recommend to just go for it. Well if you know you have very oily eyelids then don't even look that way unless you want some glue for glitter. 
If your eyelids are not so oily then give this a go, you might find some illuminating properties too. 

What eye primer do you use? Do you use other products as a primer? What are they? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric