Thursday 21 April 2016

H&M Make-up


Hello people, 

So a few months ago I went into H&M super store and found all this fancy H&M make-up. I picked up a lot of pieces and this is one of them. 
It is a High Impact Eye Colour eyeshadow in Woodwork. 
It is the most beautiful brown colour. This colour will suit everyone as it is so versatile. It is originally a brown colour with a lot of gold and rose gold glitter with a green undertone.  You can really build this colour up and have it very bold or you can blend it down and have a little gold and rose gold shimmer with a hint of brown and green. It is just beautiful for smoking out, you can use a little bit on the eyelid and then build it up at the V (or the corner), you can also wear it on it's own. 
It's very easy to blend and it also says that it should stay put but it doesn't, well on my eyes it doesn't. But with the right primer and lots of layering it does stay on pretty well. 
It does fall out a little but not too much. It is also very creamy and just plain gorgeous. 
I am afraid you can only find these in big H&M stores or online, which is probably your best bit. It costs £4.99. 
The packaging felt a little cheap but then it is cheap. I also looked if there is a magnet as I want to take all of my eyeshadows and put them into one big palette but it is glued so that won't work.

I would highly recommend H&M new make-up range. I think it is brilliant and super affordable and I am always reaching for it! I only have their eye products and I am willing to try out more. (After posting this I am going onto H&M website and I am ordering a bunch of stuff. I am obsessed. ) 
I will be posting more on H&M make-up so stay tuned! 

Have you ever tried H&M make up? Do you like it? Which one is your favourite? Do you have any suggestions for other retail beauty products? Please tell me.

Yours Izabele
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric