Thursday 21 April 2016

Changes

Hello everybody, 

I wanted to make a blog post about my blogging. Not something that I've done in the past or new realisations but just blogging in general. My thoughts on new segments, my experience and basically everything that has been bubbling in me. 
I haven't taken blogging seriously. I love it so much and I also love reading other blogs but I never do it constantly. I would blog and write 5 new posts that I would schedule every day and then I wouldn't even open blogger for two weeks. I feel like I need some structure in my life. I love blogging and sharing my mind, it is as if this is my little corner where I cleanse and feel happy and lively again. 
Recently I realised that if you want to change something you need to plan but plan it properly. You need a weekly chart with things you want to do and when you want to do them that way you will be obliged to do what paper says. I don't know why but honestly this works, well you do need to add a little motivation and will.
I also want to make new friends and I want to get to know some of the bloggers and to know this community. While being on a new friends topic I also want to make collab posts. I have one in mind with my friends who also blogs so do stay tuned for that. 
Speaking of new segments I want to include maybe a monthly favourite segment. I know all the youtubers are doing those but honestly I love discovering new things that actually work for people. 
I also want to add more cooking posts. I love cooking and I love baking. I discovered a healthy food book and I just love making all the dishes from those recipes. I want to share them with you!
I am open for any suggestions and collabs as well as new friendships! 

I really want to perfect my blog and create this make-up obsessed place where I can come and rewind. 

Is there something I am missing? What can I change? What would you like to see? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric