Friday 22 April 2016

Gorgeous Eyes


Hello Lovely faces, 

I feel like this needs a little context. I love youtuber Tanya Burr and I also love her everyday make up. She always adds this brownly colour on her lower lash line and with her brown eyes it works so well and it looks lovely and gorgeous. I wanted something like that for me too. Lately I have been looking for a green pencil with gold glitter. I wanted it to have a lot of gold glitter and just a little green pigment and I looked everywhere for a pencil like that and I could never find what I wanted. So I picked this up at H&M thinking this might be it but not bringing my hopes up.
When I tried I fell in love straight away. This was exactly what I have been looking for! 
You can find it only at big H&M stores or online and it cost £3.99.  
Online is probably your best bit but there are a lot of colours that are sold out. 
This colour is called Treasure Hunt, what a lovely name, and it is suppose to be water proof eyeliner/eyeshadow. It is super easy to blend and build up. It doesn't set quickly so you have a lot of play time with this. Honestly I use this most of the time on my lower lash line it is just beautiful and if you have greenish/bluish eyes I highly recommend. You blend out the green colour and your under eyes are left with a little green tint and lots of gold glitter.
I am so glad that this is not just another green pencil I used once and hid it somewhere in my make up draw. I love this so much, I wear it as eyeliner with simple eyeshadows, I wear it with a full on smoky eye, I even put this on my lower lash line when I am only wearing eyeliner and I never do that; I like my eyeliner to be clean! 
Check these eyeshadow/eyeliner pencils. There is 16 shades and some of there are super natural while others are plain gorgeous! 

Do you have an under eye colour? Do you like eyeliner/eyeshadow pencils? Which ones do you use?

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric