Saturday 23 April 2016

Cleansing Butter


OK there is no time for hellos I've got to tell you all about this butter! 
We all know how good and amazing The Body Shop is. I found many beautiful products in there that I love and repurchase again and again (if only they weren't limited edition). 
This is a Sumptuous Cleansing Butter it is literally the best thing ever. It is suppose to melt your make up (waterproof too), which it does and it leaves your skin with this silky oily residue that is so nourishing and so needed after a log day wearing make up. I sometimes give myself a face massage after I cleans with this butter. I must point out that it doesn't feel oily it feels like water on your skin but it is actually oil. 
It smells amazing. It doesn't smell like camomile tea in fact I thinks it only has a little camomile scent, hardly noticeable.  It smells very fresh but very relaxing I would even say sweet.
It is suitable for all skin types and I always wash this off.
It comes in a hard form, now, it is kind of hard to get it out as you are suppose to swirl the cotton pad around  and put it on your skin. The cotton pads are too small and then they get stuck to the butter so I buy those big ones that are usually used for babies they work perfectly and I also like to use them on my face too. I can get bigger area of my face with one stroke. 
You get 90ml for £13. I think it is a reasonable price for a Body Shop product. 
You also might think that you don't have that much product in there but trust me I used it everyday for two months and I am only half way in. 
I am 100% repurchasing this product again and again.
If you are looking for something to pamper your skin and have a product that will melt even waterproof make up and you like face massages please give it a go! You will be so pleased. 

What cleansing oils/butter do you use? Do you use any of the The Body Shop skin care range? Do you like it? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric