Sunday 24 April 2016

H&M cream eyeshdow


Hello you all, 

I am always looking for a perfect cream eyeshadow to use it as a base coat as well as to use it on its own when I have very bold lips or when I need something quick and simple. 
I have tried a few but I have never found the perfect brown colour that could suit every eyeshadow I have. 
This Colour Essence Eye Cream from H&M is the perfect colour. It is shimmery but not too much and it has as much tint as you want. You can easily blend this out and have a little colour wash or you can really build it up. I am not lying when I said it suits every colour I have, it just goes with everything. The texture is so light and even silky, it is beautiful. 
I usually apply this with a brush. I don't know why but I honestly don't know how to use finger for this. It looks patchy and not blended and just weird when I do it with a finger so I never use a finger. Maybe I need to go on a course that teaches me how to apply make-up with my hands. 
I must admit this eyeshadow creased after a while so I always put a primer underneath. 
This is in Dauphine Truffle and it costs £4.99.  As I said before it is quite hard to find this in-store unless you are in super H&M store so ordering online would be your best bet. 
If you are looking for the perfect eyeshadow cream that will go with everything and that is lovely in texture I highly recommend this! 

What cream eyeshadows do you use? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric