Sunday 17 April 2016

Eight Hour Protection

Hello my loves, 

I realised that I never greet you all in my posts. I am just so excited to talk about the topic that I always forget to greet! 
Also I must apologise for being of radar recently, you know the end of the educational year, way to many things to think about. But I am back and hopefully will not disappear this time! 


First thing up is this Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Hand Cream. It is suppose to be intensive care and very good for you skin. It is a little bit pricy (£26) but I am sure you have heard about this somewhere. Elizabeth Arden has two kinds of Eight Hour creams, one is skin protector that is yellow in colour and it looks a bit like vaseline and also this cream which is a cream version that isn't as rich and is white in colour. 
I really wanted the richer one for the winter, however I accidentally bought this instead. To my surprise I like this one more than the richer formula. This is still very intense and rich but it absorbs so much quicker and I like the smell of this. Whereas richer formula smells like sheep. 
However after purchasing this and using for a good couple of weeks and being moderately happy with this Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream  I bought The Body Shop Hem cream (I will link the review here), it is so much better and half the price. 
I kind of hid the Elizabeth Arden one away and could not stop using The Body Shop Hem cream. 
I do think I will bring this cream out now to use it for spring and summer as my hands are not exposed to very cold weather anymore they just need a little bit of TLC (tender, loving, care for those who don't know). 
If you really wanted to try how these products works for you I would highly recommend getting samples or trying at your friends house or even go to debenhams and try it there a few times. It is an expensive product that could work for you wonders, unfortunately it didn't do much for me. If you want to invest in this you have to be certain that it is the best for you. If not please try out The Body Shop one I guarantee you will love it. 

Tell me about your moisturisers? What is your favourite cream? What are you using at the moment? Do you like it? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric