Monday 22 February 2016

Kiko Bronzer


I was shopping on Kiko website and I found this bronzer. I have never used Kiko skin products so I thought I might give this one a go. To be completely honest I really wanted ashy bronzer so I can use it as a contour but alas they all come in orange/yellow undertone. 
Kiko are bringing new design into the stores which looks very pretty but is a little bit more expensive. This bronzer is in older packaging and I payed for this about £5 on sale, now however they have the same product and the same colours but in new packaging and it costs £12.90. 
This bronzer is in colour Cinnamon. I have no idea why I picked this colour but it looked more ashy on the picture, which is not what it looks in real life. It is so hard to buy anything online because some things photographs one way but are completely different to the naked eye. 
I would pay a £5 for this bronzer. It is pigmented but bendable it doesn't go patchy, it is nice. However, I probably wouldn't pay £12.90 for this. It is not that amazing and you can find a bronzer that does exactly the same for cheaper. 

What bronzer do you use? What do you contour your face with? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric