Tuesday 23 February 2016

Topshop Red Lip #1


I have heard so so so so many good things about Topshop make-up but I have never tried any of it. I was on feelunique website and I bought this red wine lipstick. I thought the colour is so pretty and it is also matte which I like. Also if you have small lips and you want them to look bigger always go for Matte products. 
Many people might not agree with me but I was not impressed. I thought it was highly overpriced for what the product is. I like the packaging and I love how it feels in you hand but I don't like the product. It stains the drier bits of your lips darker than the rest of your lip, it doesn't go on as smoothly or as pigmented as you would like. Although it doesn't dry your lips, it wears fine but I really don't like the effort I have to put into applying this lipstick for it to look good.
I also love the colour but you really have to work the lipstick in to get that colour. 
This lipstick colour is called Beguiled and it costs £8.
Seriously this lipstick put me off Topshop make up for good. Maybe I got a weird lipstick but I don't want to try any more. 

What is your experience with Topshop make up? What do you swear by? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric