Wednesday 24 February 2016

Maybelline Red Lipstick #2


I have actually never owned a Maybelline lipstick. I have heard good things about but I would only reach for their mascaras. What a mistake that was. 
I got to try two Maybelline products and I love them to bits! 
This lipstick is form their NewYours ColourSensational Lipcolor range and the colour of this lipstick is Pleasure Me Red. The price is £6.99. 
Oh My... I love this lipstick. It is so creamy and rich and pigmented. The colour is so beautiful. It is red but darkened red and just so sexy. The finish of this lipstick is between glossy and matte. It is kind of matte but it has the smallest amount of gloss and it is just iusgfovuhiqpj... 
Another thing I noticed is that whenever I wear this my teeth look whiter, that is due to a lot of blue colouring in the colour mix of the lipstick. 
I also think that this would suit a younger skin as well as more mature skin. By young I do not mean 14. 
I must say this is one of the best drungstore lip product I have ever tried. I recommend this to everyone.

What is your go to Maybelline product? What is your favourite drugstore lipstick? 

Yours Izabele 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It is really nice on your lips!

    Thank you so so much!

    Izabele xx

    ReplyDelete

AD

Design by | SweetElectric