Sunday 21 February 2016

Kiko Cream Eyeshadows


I have heard a lot of good things about Kiko cream eyeshadows so I though I want to give it a go. I was thinking to get colours I could use underneath my normal eyeshadows but I also wanted a colour I could wear on its own. 
The colours I chose are: 04 Mat Taupe, 08 Pearly Dark Brown. At the moment they are for sale for £3.40 online and I'm pretty sure you might find then in certain Kiko shops. 
These shadows are very pigmented but you can blend them easily and make them as sheen as you want them to be. They set quite quickly but it gives you enough time to play around with them. When they set it feels as if this eyeshadow becomes your skin but they do crease after a while even with eyeshadows on top. When you put powder on a cream product you kind of set the cream product with powder. It is like to fill in the blanks. This way the product stays for longer. 
To be honest I wasn't too sure about the colours when I received them but I absolutely love them once I tried them on me.
The texture of these eyeshadows is very interesting. It feels like these eyeshadows are whipped and it feels really nice on your eyes and your hands. 
I think this is such an amazing and useful product and it is also cheap!!

Do you use cream eyeshadows? what are they? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric