Saturday 13 February 2016

Eyeliner that LASTS!

I have reached 100 blog posts, this one is 101 and I thought it would be nice to up my game a little. I have come a long way and I know that people love to be positive and happy in their blogs but that is not me. I love to keep things real, if I like something I will praise it if I don't I will diss it. I have come up with a few blog posts that make me passionate but once I have written them I would think "are they a little too negative?". Why would it matter, personally I love reading juicy gossipy bits. I have never met a person who would be happy about EVERYTHING.
Now I feel like I have started this of by saying that I wanna be true and I wanna share my experiences even though this post has nothing to do with negativity. 
Although I am still going to be talking about things that I love and my love is Kiko! (Nothing new here!)
I have parted quite a lot from Kiko in a past few years. I would love going into the shop but alas I would walk out empty handed. Nothing tickled my pickle. You know how annoying it is when you walk into your favourite shop and you cannot find anything for months!!! 
Recently I have done a Kiko order online and I got a lot of great things on sale which I worship. 


I almost ran out of my MAC Black Track which was amazing don't get me wrong but it is three times more expensive than this Kiko Lasting Eyeliner. I previously had a bad reaction to Kiko mascara so I wasn't sure if my eyes going to love this eyeliner. 
It is Lasting Gel Eyeliner which I wouldn't call gel but most definitely call it lasting. It is a black liner that sets matte but it's paint like texture. Very soft and very easy to maneuver. I wanna call it watery but I don't mean it in a way that the colour fades, no colour is as black as it comes. It is just super light and trust me a little goes a long way. Once it dries which is in seconds it is as if it is a part of the skin. Even my make up remover had to have a good fight with this eyeliner to get it off my lids. It did not seem to run after a long day and I have super oily eyelids and I just love it. 
It is still on sale for £4.40 on Kiko website
If you are looking for a super black eyeliner that DOES NOT MOVE this little guy is the best! My only advice is get a really thin tempered brush as is it very soft it doesn't hold the bristles together. 

What are your go to eyeliners that you swear by? I need to try as many as I can, although this will last me a long time. 
Also do you like juicy gossipy posts? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric