Tuesday 12 January 2016

Tanya Glitters



These are my four little Tanya Burr gems. I had Tan's advent calendar this year and I got two of the glittery nail polishes from her calendar. I like her polishes but I don't like them that much to buy the colours I already have from different brands. I loved her calendar because I love these glittery nail polishes as you can wear them in many different ways and for ever occasion and every day. 
These are (from left to right): Midnight Sparkles, Carnaval Night, Little Duck, Under The Sea. 
To be completely honest they don't stay on my nails that well. Maybe the glittery ones more so as there isn't that much nail polish in them. 
Midnight Sparkles was my first nail polish that I bought of Tanya Burr and Little Duck was my all time favourite as it is my favourite colour. 

There are people who would stand by these nail polishes but I am not one of those people. I like them but not enough to be repurchasing (they cost £4.99) them or really raving about it. I think there cheaper and better nail polishes you should own than these ones. I like the colours but the colours aren't exclusive. I understand if you want to support her, I do too, but as a product I see a lot of room for improvement. 

Yours Izabele
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your support. It really means a lot!
    Sometimes I feel like people put away and don't talk about products that are just average or bad. Yes each to their own but sometimes it is not worth it.
    I like some of her products so I would recommend trying her eyeshadows!
    I know that this is just a start for her and she will grow and improve. I am proud of her.

    thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

AD

Design by | SweetElectric