Monday 11 January 2016

Nail Polish Favourites


I am kind of making a series of my nail polishes. Mainly because I was super obsessed with nails back in a day. I have so many nail polishes but I don't use them often. I have my quality Kiko nail polishes that I always reach for, I feel like they last so much longer on me than any other nail polish brand. 
Many of the polishes I choose are mainly about the colour. To be honest I don't mind changing my nails everyday. I used to be obsessed with nail but now I  just love tidy nails and I want mine to always look really good. 
So these nail polishes I like are mainly because of the colour. (from left to right.) 

Maybelline colour show 357 Burgundy kiss - I love this colour, although I feel like it needs a little bit more pigmentation and it also chips really easily on me. 
Revlon Perfumerie 090 Bordeaux - I really like the name and the colour of this polish. I was also very curious about this perfume new technology. Wet nail polish still smells like wet nail polish but it does have a tint of a smell. When it dries it does smell kind of nice. This polish is average on the chipping side, it is not like Kiko but not as bad as Maybelline.
Collection Long Lasting Nail Effects 32 Strawberry Gold - I already made a post on this nail polish and I will link it here. 
Kate Spade by Nails INC Soho Silver - I think this colour is so cool however, I can't say that chipped nails are cool too. This chips so fast it is unbelievable but the colour is to die for. 
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint 437 Rose Hip - this nail polish is another good quality nail polish. Super shiny and holds well. The colour I felt like it was too pigmented. I suppose if I was to choose black or any of the dark colours I would be happy with the pigmentation but this colour in particular is too strong. 
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails - I really like this nail straightening product. I use it on its one, I use it under my nail polish and I do feel like it help a little bit. Only a little bit. 

I feel like this post and my comments will not be helpful for everyone. I don't have many colour from these ranges but I like the ones I have. I just wanted to give you my thought process for each nail polish. I hope you can understand what I was trying to say.
You can find these online as well as boots or superdrug and these range from £2 to about £5. 

What are your go to nail polishes? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric