Sunday 10 January 2016

Kiko Nail Polish Rainbow


I love Kiko. I always have and I always will. I love their lipsticks and eyehsadow and I love their nail polishes. They are super pigmented and long lasting and you get a lot of the actual polish. I notice that they don't dry out as quickly and I use them all the time. 

My favourites are (from left to right): 275 (black), 244 (dark purple), 245 (dark shimmery purple), 242 (shimmery red), 326 (dark grey), 631 (coral with a sugar matte effect), 207 (very light pink/almost light white), 230 (which is clear  with lots of sparkles). 

One of the reasons why I love Kiko is because they are really affordable and the quality is just amazing. If you have never tried Kiko you must go into the store and check it out! 
I highly recommend their nail polishes among other make up things in that shop. Not only these nail polishes are £3.90 for a 11ml tub but they are such a good quality and they always come on some sort of deal. Right now they are for £2.50. 
Please give it a try I promise  you wont be disappointed. 

What is your favourite Kiko product? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. 631 Coral/sugar matt is my favourite shade. really a cute little post, love the picture. Do share some nail art as well. Thanks
    Love, Sia | www.winternsuggle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a pretty colour isn't it? Thank you very much! I will most definitely add some nail art, I used to be obsessed with nail art. Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete

AD

Design by | SweetElectric