Monday 21 December 2015

Pencil Lip Gloss


Because I own half of Kiko store, every time I go into the store I always look for something cool and affordable. Kiko are always bringing out new cool things, even perfume which actually is pretty good if you into these fresh smells.
I always uses to see these Pencil Lip Glosses and majority of them are in pretty nude colours so I though I should pick up one and try it out.
The price of these pencil was £3.90 and there were 17 colour you could choose from. Some of them had extra glitter in it and others were plain with little bit of shimmer.
I had picked up a plain one in colour 11 Mauve Beige. This one is in brown shade but still has some pink in it although not too much.
These pencil lip glosses are super pigmented but they aren't as glossy as you would think. Yes it has a gloss but it was very subtile and these aren't too sticky, which I love. 
I am more of a bright colour lover but I just put in on now with no make up and I think with strong brow and plain face it would look so nice. It is one of those no-make up make up looks that are a little big stronger and different than just mascara and a blusher. 
At first I thought this colour is not gonna suit me and as it is quite brown but it is lovely and it goes well with my greenish-blueish eyes.
My only downside is that you have to sharpen it. It is quite a chubby pencil so you need a big sharpener for it and those are hard to find, having said that I swear I had one of those, I need to find it.
I would highly recommend to a nude lover because it is super pigmented and moisturising and just looks great and is super affordable. 

Yours Izabele
xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric