Monday 21 December 2015

Last minute Christmas presents

I actually wanted to make a Christmas present blog post giving you all some ideas but alas I am too late now. I thought I might make last minute presents blog. I just wanna make you less stressed and point you to a right direction for little presents and stock fillers. 

My first advice is stop stressing and think of presents that are very useful and nice to receive and gift. Things like shower gel, bubble bath bombs, candles, cushions, scarves and gloves. Some people might say ahh gifting shower gel is a bit weird because it could hint that they need a wash, but seriously I would love to receive winter smelling shower gel as I wouldn't but it for my self and sometimes you want to change things up. Especially if you are gifting it to men as they might not care much of the scent of the shower gel and gifting wintery smelling shower gel might make them feel loved. The same goes for gloves and scarves, I always used to thing why would you want so many different gloves or scarves but as I grew older I started to want different gloves and scarves that goes with different outfits. Candles are always good presents for candle lovers. Once I heard a woman say that it is super nice to receive an expensive candle such as Jo Malone because you wouldn't spend that much money on a single candle for yourself, it is a nice thought that someone would.

My another advice is don't forget supermarkets. They are full of great things from home wear to clothes to chocolates to mugs to useful electronics. Take your time and just walk around the supermarket and investigate and I promise you will definitely find some stocking fillers or small presents to bring your Christmas present together. 

I wish you stressless last minute Christmas shopping and a very Merry Christmas!

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric