Tuesday 22 December 2015

Plump Winter Lips


I will start by apologising for a dark picture but then I think it shows well how dark this lipstick is. 
I always loved L'oréal make-up but I don't know why I never look at their counters. They have a great make up selection from foundation, eyeshadows to nail polishes and lipsticks. 
But one day I was super down and I found this little beauty. I am always really appreciative of how good L'oréal packaging is especially their lipsticks. First of all it is gold, then it has that little thing on the lid which means you can only put the lid on one way only (it feels a little bit more secure), the smell of the lipstick is always sooooo good and feel luxurious and last but not least is that it says L'oréal on the actually lipstick like all the designer brands.
About the lipstick now, you can find it pretty much everywhere and it costs £6.99. When it is in the tub it looks like dark burgundy colour, however 462 Préliminare is purple when it is on the skin. 
I would say it has medium pigmentation it is not super pigmented but it is not sheen wither. I think this lipstick would be amazing with a little bit more pigment and if it was matte maybe like Bourjois 24 Hour Stay lipsticks. It has a glossy finish that I am not a big fan of but that doesn't put me of this lipstick. I love this colour because it is just the ultimate autumn/winter lipstick.
Although you could look a little vampy (which is good for Halloween or any themed party) but I just love it and I hope you will fall in love with it too.

Yours Izabele
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric