Sunday 20 December 2015

Black Magic Mascara


I have heard many people talk about this mascara and I always wanted to try it but because you can't buy it in shops I never actually purchased it.  Not gonna lie I got this one from a magazine for free, I believe it was inStyle. This tube is only 4ml and the original is 8ml. The price of the original is £18 and you can buy it online. 
I haven't used it that much to really like it or hate it. In fact I only used it twice and it was just like a normal mascara. However, I just read the back of the mascara and it says "water-resistant finish." and that it is infused with "Keratin and Shea butter for long term lash care." This caught my attention and now I really wanna use it a lot to see if I notice any difference or fall in or out of love with it. 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric