Thursday 22 October 2015

Watercolour Blush


I don't think I talked much about blushers yet so I'mma share my all time favorite watercolour blush. This blush is by Daniel Sandler and it is priced at £14.50. 
He does have many different colours and shades but this one is called Angel. It is quite corally shade and it is very shimmery which could work as a blusher and a highlighter. The shade is amazing for both winter and summer as it has like a tan shade so you look like you're tanned and in the winter it adds colour to the pale skin and grey/white weather. It is a 15ml tub and it is literally going to last you a life time as you only need one drop for both of your cheeks. It is very buildable but I like it that it just feels like you are wearing nothing and it gives a very pretty shimmer. 
I highly recommend this blusher, if you get it in the colour that suits you the best you will not want to change it. Try it! 

Your Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric