Sunday 18 October 2015

Urban Decay Naked 3

Urban Decay palettes where always good and it has many colours in them. Although the colours are very natural it does suit everyone really. It is quite expensive I would say but it is a lovely product to have on hand. Having said that there are few downfalls with this palette. One of them is that you get fall outs and it doesn't help since most of the colours have glitter particles in it which leaves your whole face glittery. Another downfall is that some colours aren't as pigmented, for example a golden colour that I have is not a colour is a golden glitter which gives the golden shine but not the pigment itself. 


The colours are (from left to right) :Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart. My favourite colours are: Strange, trick, nooner, liar, factory,mugshot and blackheart. I feel like you can do so much with this palette whether it is just one colour on your eyelids or a few colours for smokey eye-look. The pigmentation of this palette is really good and the colour are very pretty. I feel like this palette is very pink orientated but 1 and 2 isn't. I really like this palette and for people that love to have natural eye make up I highly recommend this palette. It costs £38 but Urban Decay do have basic palettes based on naked palettes which are a little cheaper.
All in all I like this product even with it' downfalls and I will be using it often especially in autumn season as I think these colours can be autumnal.  

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric