Wednesday 16 September 2015

Face Oil

Detox oil


This post is going to be quite scientific, but don't worry I will try to explain everything in English. 
I came across this product not expecting much. When you get over £30 of products from feelunique.com you get some samples. There are a bunch of sample of which you can choose from. You can choose 3 samples, I think. The bigger your purchase the more samples you can get. I saw a detox oil and I thought let me try this. It came in those perfume tubes and it lasted for about three or four nights. It smells weirdly and not pleasant at all but after first use I noticed a difference in my skin . It made my skin a lot clearer and brighter and softer. Now here comes the science. 
Polyphenol is known as antioxidant which mean it prevents oxidation. You know when you cut an apple in half and leave it on your table it turns brown - that's oxidation. Your body does go through oxidation which damages your cells however, we get antioxidant through the foods we eat or vitamins we might take. This means that antioxidants are like a security, they help your cells from damage and also help your enzymes to produce and work. Polyphenol is also known for protecting against UV and increasing your cell growth. Because polyphenol is an acid it prevents from bad bacteria attacking your body or sin for this instance, which means it will kill the bacteria that is causing pimples and spots.
This Detox Oil is priced at £29 and it comes in 30ml glass bottle with a pipette.You only need about 6 to 7 drops so it will last you quite a bit. There is a whole detox range for people with really problematic skin. I would recommend this if you want to keep your skin clear (and I don't mean you never going to get spost, you will just not as much or it will go away faster) or you have really problematic skin. It is a pricey product but if you are struggling it is worth the investment. 

Yours Izabele
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric